Hello My Lovelies,
We are starting with a NEW Segment called ‘Monday is Mask Day’ which basically means I will be bringing you the best Masks that are available for purchase and some interested DIY’s (Do it yourself)
Today’s Mask is one of my favorite and very effective for a Tired, Dull, Acne Proned Sensitive Skin and excellent for Pigmentation or Sun Burn. Its your perfect Detox Retreat and best part is it is so affordable and easy to prepare.
You need the following Ingredients:
– 1 tsp Fresh Green Tea (you can also tear up a Green tea bag and use that)
– 1 tsp Honey
– 1 tsp Rice
– 1/2 Lemon
– A pinch of Salt
– Finely Grind Green tea, Rice and Salt together
– Squeeze Lemon Juice & Add honey into the mixture and add some water to make a paste
– Apply liberally on your Face and Neck, avoiding the eye area. you may also apply it on your hands and the rest of your body for a complete Detox.
– Leave it on for 20 -30 mins
– Add some water and Scrub before Rinsing it with luke warm water.
You should be left with soft and radiant skin, and the Green tea leaves a Cooling Calming effect on the skin. I have been using this mask once a week and honestly my skin feels so refreshed and Calm and I have never experienced any breakouts after. FYI- I have Sensitive skin which is Acne prone.
Green Tea- full of antioxidants and great for acne as it reduces inflamation & scarring
Honey – once again full of antioxidants , works as a moisturizer and smooths the skin, heals acne and anti aging. Also gives a Glow on the skin
Rice Powder – Anti Inflammatory and works as a Skin Whitening agent
Salt – Cleanses Pores Deeply and balances Oil production and kills bacteria
Lemon Juice- Great as a blackhead treatment and works as a lightening agent.
Disclaimer- PLEASE DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE TRYING IT ALL OVER YOUR FACE.
Hope you guys try and like this Mask and let me know your feedback. you can see my Instagram video of me using this mask by clicking on the link below.